Fashion

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Louis Vuitton Mahina XL


The Louis Vuitton Mahina XL , what a bag. Many adore it and simply can not wait for it to adorn their arm but many people immensely dislike it. Personally I love it. Some will say it’s to big, some to expensive and for others the LV logo is off putting BUT this is a bag that has been expertly crafted with the finest materials and it falls into a beautiful shape. Is it worth the price tag? Well considering it retails at nearly £2000 it is probably to expensive for most, however the newest edition a blue or black denim is slightly less offensive to your pocket!

I decided that his time I wasn’t going to stump up such a huge amount for a bag that may only be in fashion for a short while ( because of the size, you know) and I found a really great replica for just £190. None of my friends have been able to see its a replica and I have money in my pocket still so I’ll be able to buy another great bag.

What do you think of replicas? Some more reviews at the link below.





Louis Vuitton “Mahina”

No comments: