Fashion

Tuesday, June 17, 2008



An accidental purchase of a FENDI SPY BAG

Ooohhh...it all sounds so 007 doesn't it. But this bag is truly fun, secret pockets and purses all over the place!

It was going back in Jan 07 when I saw a white bag that was just that bit differnet from all the others , and yes to be honest it was all these hidey holes that attracted me, but also the chunky handles and simple detailing. In effect it looked liked a bag with class and one that didn't have a designer name plastered all over it. Anyway, I brought it and loved it and used it lots.

It was only recently when I really started getting into my bags (far to much time on my hands and unfortunately not enough money to truly indulge in this passion) that I discovered this was a FENDI SPY BAG, well a replica at least.

Did it put me off, well no, I never bought it as a designger bag, simply loved it for what it was a great style and fun yet practical. And I still love it.

Would I buy a real FENDI? Yes if I had the money spare but honestly this bag is well made and has lasted more than a year and still looks good.

AShley Simpson and Gwen Steffani have are just a few fans of this bag, but not many were made making them extremely difficult to find.

PS-I'm convinced the handles are another hidey place (you could really fit a lot of things in them) but alas I have not found any secret opening yet!

PPS- A replica FENDI SPY BAG will set you back about 150-300 USD.

No comments: