Fashion

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

LV Mahina for sale

I have a LV Mahina in white for sale. Since the purchase of the Birkin Bag (see below) I have decided to sell my Mahina.

Used only twice, this bag is in great condition. Supersized, so cool, so this year and the trend for oversized bags looks set to stay.

I haven't listed details because if you want the Mahina you probably already know about it, if you don't then you probably don't really want one.

Payment via paypal, or I can list on ebay so you feel safer buying.

Looking for 200 GBP /apx 400 USD as this is not an original, they were so hard to get hard of if you didn't have friends in the right places, but this is the next best thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am contacting you through this form to find out if you would be interested in free,
fresh or redesign of your website Header(animated & static), Banners(animated & Static), logos,
Icons, mascot designs, Directory and article submission for your site.booksandbags.blogspot.com
We can provide you these services free of cost if you can give us back text link from your site.
Please let me know the product of your interest, so that I can provide you more details.

John