Fashion

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

As a big fan of handbags and purses my budget doesn't always stretch to allow me to purchase all of the fab bags that I so badly want.

One of the newest on my wish list is a Hermes Birkin bag, although they have been around for a while now I was never really that into them before, but I saw one the other day in a dark brown crocodile skin finish, it was to die for. Maybe I am growing up because this really is a clean cut and simple bag, no fancy bits just a good sturdy prcatical bag but I love it. However I didn't love the price tag!

After a little cruising around on the dear old internet I have since found another Birkin Bag (not an orignal) and two things about that made me smile....the first was the price tag ( alot lot les than the real one) and second was the fact it was mock croc. So now I can be fashionable and animal friendly.

My reserve didn't last long and since it was less than 500 bucks I thought I may as well see what it was like (if it was real awful I could always pass it on to my aunt..hehe) anyway I was pleasantly surprised.

It arrived within a week, well packaged with all the extras you would expect (dust bag, care cards etc) and it is a great bag. No-one would know the difference.

So I tought I would share with you this amazing find.

http://www.runwayhandbags.net/HERMES_BIRKIN_35_CM_CHOC_MOCK_CROC.html

No comments: